Call for Papers/Talks/Ideas! "Update.2 Mini-Conference"

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 21:09:41 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:
>  if Windows runs faster
>  once somebody has a child-friendly UI for Windows

You are going from "if" to "when" with absolutely no support from facts.

I agree with John's concern and desire for better performance...
concentrating on our users. But "maybe a competitor runs faster" is
not an interesting conversation on the development list.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmai.com
 - ask interesting questions