Call for Papers/Talks/Ideas! "Update.2 Mini-Conference"

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 21 14:21:50 EDT 2008

It is the problem that every page will be modified (and so copied) if it
contains a reference count so the metadata effectively cannot be shared.
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2007-September/006617.html
Also mentioned in (point 9.)
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/community-news/2007-February/000043.html