GSoC project - Language learning activity

Aditya M aditya87 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:28:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am a college UG student hoping to participate in the SoC. The
foreign language learning activity project interests me. I had a look
at the LingoTeach project [0] and I think that it should be
convertible into a tool that can let children learn new languages and
be used in OLPC deployments. I know Python and C/C++. Is there someone
who is interested in mentoring this project? I would love to discuss
further my ideas for this application.

Also, if this is not the right place to ask, please tell me.

[0]: http://lingoteach.sourceforge.net/

--
Aditya