Branches listed on kernel wiki page out-of-date

Denver Gingerich denver at ossguy.com
Thu Mar 20 10:19:39 EDT 2008

The list of branches at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Kernel appears to be
out-of-date.  powermgmt and devtree are listed even though they
haven't been updated in 9+ months while linux-2.6 is not listed, even
though it is updated fairly regularly.  Worsening the problem is the
statement "The other branches are no longer used, and can be
ignored.", which implies linux-2.6 is not used, for example.

I'm not particularly familiar with the reasoning behind different
branches so I am hesitant to do the updates myself.  Could a kernel
developer update the wiki to reflect the branches currently in use?

Denver