Image Recognition

JERRY DUNMIRE jedunmire at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:17:49 EDT 2008

Hi Ixo,
While it is not exactly what you are looking for, I thought should mention
that I have started on an activity that makes motion (
http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Motion/WebHome) easier to use on the
XO. For now I am using the tarball referenced in the
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/MotionDetection and wrapping it with python so
that it can be started from Sugar. So far all of the discussion has been at
http://olpcnews.com/forum/index.php?topic=2257.0

A proof-of-concept .xo package is available at: http://www.dunmire.org/olpc/
Check the forum topic for details and status.

There is lots of work to do, and I am using the project to learn about
Python programming and the XO, so the program is a bit rough.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

...jerry