Image Recognition

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Wed Mar 19 01:17:33 EDT 2008

FYI,
    A few months back, Seth Woodworth (irc/isforinsects) and I did some
brainstorming about stop motion and webcam ideas.  But both of us got
distracted on other projects....  here's the notes and comments that we
gathered during our investigation...

      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Ixo/Project/Webcam

I'm sure you'd get some feedback from both of us, if any similar project
started to get off the ground. :)
-Ixo