memorize (drumgit game) broken

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Fri Mar 14 16:56:23 EDT 2008

It appears to me that the Python code is not passing the filename
to csound. If I knew in which file that bit of code is, I could look.
Also looking at csound code for doing that bit, I think I could simplify
it somewhat. There are repeated calls to compile() that seem avoidable
(you probably need only one compile at the beginning and then just send
realtime events to csound). But let's get it back working.
I saw that all the files for the game are zipped in /demo, so I wonder
where they get unzipped, if at all, and whether that is the reason for the
problem.
The images appear, OK, but the ogg filenames do not get passed
to csound.

(/usr/share/activities...)

victor