memorize (drumgit game) broken

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Mar 14 16:40:18 EDT 2008

Victor Lazzarini wrote:
> I've tested memorize now under 5.07 (the old RPM) and
> joyride-1765 (latest?) and I can confirm it does not play
> any sound. Csound fails to find the ogg file (no filename is
> actually passed to it). The log says the opcode failed to
> open the file and I traced it to an empty string being passed
> through a software bus channel.

Victor,

I remember playing sound last with memorize on 693 an update.1 build. I
do not have an XO at hand at the moment but I will take a look when I am
back in XO land.

A quick way of finding out if it is security related is with removing
/etc/olpc-security and restarting sugar. Another hint might be the path
of the bundle - is it in /home/olpc/Activities or /usr/share/activities?

Best,
    Simon