/usr/share/activities content

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Thu Mar 13 11:18:12 EDT 2008

Installed 699 (by running olpc-update from Joyride).

Noticed that the only Activity now in /usr/share/activities is
Journal.  I understand that you want to allow the target countries
to choose which Activities will be pre-installed on their laptops.

But if you are going to empty /usr/share/activities of Activity
data, let me suggest you also empty it of *other* non-essential
data.  For instance, the 'music' subdirectory there contains 7 MB
bytes in 699 - yet there may be countries which do not wish to
pre-install 'music'.

mikus