Why is Terminal 'extra' ?

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Mar 12 18:19:25 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Mikus Grinbergs <mikus at bga.com> wrote:
> Installed 698 (using 'olpc-update' from Joyride).  There was __no__
>  Terminal activity anywhere (that I could find) in the newly
>  installed 698 image.

Yes, sorry, things have slightly fallen through the cracks.  The
library in Joyride has Terminal, Analyze, etc, but it looks like the
customization key will be the way to add all activities to update.1.
699 will have *no activities except Journal*. Putting stuff in the
library was seen as a "gross hack for ship.2" -- although I expect
opinions will differ on this score.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )