Read Etexts activity on OLPC Activities page

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Thu Mar 6 12:15:26 EST 2008

The Read Etexts activity has been committed to Git and I have created a
page for it in the Wiki.  I would be interested in any feedback on the
Activity itself, the Wiki page, or anything else.  I want to do this
right.  Second, I would like to thank everyone on this list that helped
me get the Activity this far.  I hope to continue work on it and its
sister activity View Slides until they are both worthy and useful
additions to the Activities catalog for the XO.

James Simmons