ex-preinstalled and now unsupported activities (Re: Update.1)

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:10:50 EDT 2008

I made a proposal on the Activities talk page the other day, which suggests
organizing activities into Featured and Extra, with some Featured activities
also being Supported by the OLPC team.

This would allow activities which are feature complete and relatively bug
free to be distinguished from those that are not finished and/or not
working, without creating the impression that OLPC maintains all activities.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:Activities#Proposal_for_Activities_reorganization

Regards,
Wade