ex-preinstalled and now unsupported activities (Re: Update.1)

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Mar 12 12:35:08 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Korakurider <korakurider at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ex-preinstalled activities are now called "unsupported activities" :-<

Where does it say that?  I believe the current plan is that the
"preinstalled" activities are now called "supported" activities, and
the build we test here at OLPC is the core build + the G1G1
customization key (which installs those "supported" activities).  We
can't afford to test every activity and every combination of
activities, but the current plan explicitly maintains the status quo
ante.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )