State of the update.1

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri Mar 7 09:40:01 EST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:55 AM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 2008, at 23:53 , C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> > It seems that, with concerted effort, we could have a reasonable
>  > update.1 build in a short period of time.
>
>  I would not dare to call an update which removes a large part of the
>  XO's educational activities "reasonable".

Please don't deliberately misrepresent the build.  We've been over
this in multiple places, both in trac and in devel.  The update.1
builds are just the base for the customization work done by the
countries.  No one is suggesting that we deploy machines to schools
without activities.  Suggesting otherwise is an unproductive troll.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )