State of the update.1

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Thu Mar 6 18:45:34 EST 2008

C. Scott Ananian wrote:

>>From my brief triage of *only the blocker bugs*, ones which look
> important include:
>   * trac #1407, 2804: touchpad problems

These 2 will probably not make it.  They are long standing issues with
the hardware. Dilinger and I have been working on them.  But progress is
slow.

>   * trac #6245: boot even if firmware needs update (smithbone working on this)

I've got the patch in some test builds. Works in secure mode but has
problems when the machine is unlocked.  Should not be a problem to have
it fixed in time for Update.1.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child