storing Activity parameters

Joshua Minor j at lux.vu
Sat Mar 1 20:29:19 EST 2008

I implemented the save/load feature of Speak without fully
understanding the other options.  Now that I've seen the recent
discussion about data vs instance vs the journal I think it would make
more sense to have Speak save its state in a different way.

On the other hand, the new frame redesign makes it much easier to
resume an Activity, which would mean that parameters saved to the
Journal, like Speak does now, would naturally be restored when you
resume the Activity.

A nice "best practices" document would be very handy.

-josh