OLPC-Update + RPMs WAS:Re: OLPC XO Opera browser as Sugar activity

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:12:57 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 9:03 PM,  <david at lang.hm> wrote:
> what I would really like to see is for OLPC to not just release the

(note: I think what you are asking for is available)

> I would then like to see someone maintain another base-level distro that

Guys, it'd be great to run all the distros, all the WMs out there, and
Hurd too. It is just a ton of work, which has not been interesting
enough for anybody to get it done.Let's move quickly from rethoric to
working code, or drop the conversation.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions