FW: Fundacion Marina Orth - Upgrade to image 703

Edgar Ceballos Edgar.Ceballos at brightstarcorp.com
Fri Jun 27 10:31:36 EDT 2008

Michael:

The instructions on the Wiki are not very clear. I want to be able to accomplish two things with the 230 laptops for the Marina Orth school:

1-      Upgrade image from 623 to 703

2-      Install all the extra activities that come with image 703

I am following the instructions in the attached document. What should I do differently?

Please help us accomplish this... Thx,

Edgar A. Ceballos

Director, Program Implementations OLPC

Brightstar