SuperUser permission for the Driver??

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 01:27:03 EDT 2008

The problem is that when I launch the application from the activity
taskbar(the activity icons at the bottom of the screen) It will run under
normal user privileges(right??). But for the application to work properly
the USB driver has to run under superuser privileges. So I have to figure
out how to do this while the application as a whole still has normal user
privileges. It all works properly if I go to the terminal su from there and
then launch the application from that terminal.

Thanks
Shivaprasad