Making updating easier

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Sat Jun 21 20:10:40 EDT 2008

Sounds great! We've discussed a similar thing here, but I don't
believe there has been any time for that.

For g1g1 people there could possibly be 2 options - 1. Upgrade from
656 to 8.1.1, with the automatic second step of adding activities; or
2. Cleanstall to the 8.1.1 build that already includes activities (a
signed candidate for this is available today).

If we can keep the upgrade or cleaninstall very simple, that would be great!

Thanks for any help any can bring to this!

Kim