Switching to Kreyol ?

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:18:21 EDT 2008

Hi Bastien,
The locale code would be ht_HT.UTF-8. I need to figure out how much of
Kreyol translations are in the build yet, but I would suggest that you
use one of the newer joyride builds.
Another problem is that probably (again, I need to verify this), the
Kreyole locale is not yet defined in glibc yet. In that case, we will
need a locale definition file for Kreyole and put it in our glibc