Build streams; preparing for 8.2 release.

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:52:14 EDT 2008

I think I can see Dennis's confusion about packages moving from F9 to F7,
the initial writeup contains this:

* Stable: Stable builds are specified by their release name (e.g. 8.1.1,
>  8.2), and the procedure for packages moving from Testing into Stable
>  releases involves the Unscheduled Release Process:
>    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Unscheduled_software_release_process

This implies to me that individual packages *will* be copied from testing to
stable.  It might be better to say "the procedure for applying patches to
Stable releases involves the Unscheduled Release Process", or something like
that?

Best,
-Wade