Cursor movement fix for 2.6.26

Denver Gingerich denver at
Thu Jun 5 23:28:36 EDT 2008

Here's a fix for the cursor movement problems I reported earlier [1].
I'm not sure if it's the right way to fix it, especially since it
reverts some of the presumably desired changes in commit cb6634d [2],
but it definitely fixes the problem on my system (a C2 running Ubuntu
7.10).  If 2.6.26-rc3 works as-is with a stock OLPC build, perhaps I'm
missing some OLPC-specific X patches in my Ubuntu install.

I don't know what the purpose of BTN_TOOL_FINGER is and I couldn't
find any documentation.  There's probably a more elegant way to
correct the problem; suggestions are welcome.