New, more realistic multi-hop network testbed

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Sun Jun 8 09:20:26 EDT 2008

Thanks Aaron! It is a good idea to use the projectdb, in general, although I
am hesitant to recommend people ask for more than a couple of laptops there.
We will actually not be able to meet very many requests for >2 or 3 laptops
as the supply for the Developer's program is limited.

It probably requires a wider discussion to get a quantity of 'free' laptops
to any group. So this has been a good discussion.

Having said that, I would encourage people to sign up for a laptop through
the developer's program, if you don't have one yet.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_Program

- kim