New, more realistic multi-hop network testbed

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Sun Jun 8 02:31:26 EDT 2008

would it make sense to at least enter that request into the projectdb
since that is what it was made for?
(apart from the feature requests which will be taken care of at some
time, it does hold the data and hence it can help in tracking the XOs)

On a different note: in larger mesh networks (athens wireless comes
to mind) you do encounter strange effects when you go to a couple of
hundred of nodes. So I would not underestimate the need for a massive
test. Massive means maybe 1000 ;-)

After all you can reach that number of 1000 kids quite easily.

a.