Need help installing an activity

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:14:46 EDT 2008

My directory structure for the activity is:
->activity -->has the .info file and the icon
->bin  --> has a shell script and the exe which i have to run
->lib  --> has the libs which my application is dependent on
-> MANIFEST file

I used the information in this link : http://www.catmoran.com/olpc/#sugxterm
to sugarize my activity.

Is there any problem with the structure of this bundle??

Also I am relatively new to development on the XO. Is there any command
where I can know the version of my sugar so that I can provide that
information to you??

Thanks Shivaprasad