[sugar] Notes from today's Release Meeting(s)

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Jul 30 17:10:32 EDT 2008

On 30 Jul 2008, at 15:59, Michael Stone wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 09:49:23PM -0700, S Page wrote:
>> I'm not so sure.  If you want more testing, just publicize as
>> above.  I
>> didn't hear about candidate builds until I started following devel
>> and
>> figured out the wiki's green "Latest Releases" box.
>
> Should we make the "Latest Releases" box more prominent or readable?

Right now it's very – hmmm, safe – and so it should be. How about once
your confident of a release candidate and a singed image is available,
it gets an addition block (in warning red tint perhaps) noting an RC
for those willing to live on the bleeding edge is available for testing?

I guess this will only have much impact if the RC is about for at
least few weeks.

--Gary