Definition of "Stable Enough To Release" for 8.2.0

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri Jul 25 02:24:31 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 9 - Always boots up, especially when there is no space on NAND
>
> "Always" is a tricky one :-) - might be useful to focus on specific issues
>
>  - boots even with no space on NAND to a mode that allows
> user-controlled file deletion
>  - warns when running out of space

FWIW, joyride-2208 will start X even with no NAND space, and the sugar
patches in #7587 allow us to start a usable Sugar.  Unfortunately, the
Journal doesn't start (#7631) -- working on this!  Trac #7125 contains
a complete taxonomy of "things we'd like to do when NAND is full".
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )