"joyride-weekly" builds for testing. (Michael Stone)

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:37:35 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We could especially use verification of these items:
http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=milestone&next_action=qa+signoff&order=priority

The developers have marked those as ready for QA sign off so any testing
on them is appreciated.

I could also use documentation or usage notes on them, especially the
two marked as enhancements. You can edit comments on how to use these
right in to the release notes: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_Notes/8.2.0

or e-mail them to me and I'll make the edits.

Thanks,

Greg S