For review: NAND out of space patch.

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:38:12 EDT 2008

But, assuming we can actually boot into usable Sugar, we've solved almost
half the battle, since the non-modal alert can then strongly encourage the
user to deal with the issue.  It's not the flat out guarantee we need to
have, but it's a pretty darn good usable solution for many cases.  Mostly,
this comes down to determining the correct heuristic for removing files, and
we'll need a darn good one when we later add smarts to the Journal for
recommending periodic cleanups.  We may only need a rough one for now.
- Eben