PlayGo Patches/Commit access

Bastien bzg at laptop.org
Mon Jul 21 17:09:57 EDT 2008

Andrés Ambrois <andresambrois at gmail.com> writes:

>   Yes, I don't own an XO, but I've tried running two sugar-jhbuild instances,
> and it works fine. Well, there's no turn enforcement (you can play anywhere
> anytime, even if it's the other guys turn), and you can't really tell if
> anyone connected until they place a stone. So its very rough around the
> edges.

Ok, good to know things are there and only need improvement.
I'm in the process of learning Python, so maybe I can help at
some point.

>> Looking forward to kibbitzing with people around here...
>
>   The only mention I could find is on http://blog.circlesoft.com/ But
> if there ever was a maintainer, it's clear that the project is
> completely orphaned.

That is a pity, but even more problematic is the fact that one
has to spend time in order to discover it!

Really, I'd love to see the emails of the maintainers on the git
projects webpage.

--
Bastien