Reminder: Tuesday Release & Wednesday Software Meetings -- 2:00 PM in #olpc-meeting on irc.freenode.org

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Mon Jul 21 15:39:15 EDT 2008

Dear world,

We should meet tomorrow to discuss release questions and on Wednesday to
discuss tickets. I will arrive fifteen minutes early for each of these meetings
to finalize the agenda for each; however, here are some tentative items:

-------------------------------------

For TUESDAY:

* General impressions
* Resourcing issues
* Miscellanea

For WEDNESDAY:

A review of blockers; present and proposed.

Finally, please reply with other items that you'd like to discuss or join me
early at each of our meetings. As before, we'll record the minutes and
the agenda in Gobby.

Thanks,

Michael