[laptop.org #16813] joyride builds failing due to insufficient space

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Jul 21 15:36:24 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Morgan Collett
<morgan.collett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Marc Maurer (uwog) did it.

I've asked dgilmore/uwog to untag the new libabiword from the olpc3
branch until the appropriate libabiword-plugins/pyabiword is
available, so that libabiword doesn't break our builds in the interim.

In general, I yell at developers who break joyride, because it
prevents the rest of us from getting work done.  Everyone: please
revert/fix promptly any change you make which breaks joyride builds.
For almost any change you would like to make (pilgrim patches
excepted), you should be able to test locally by installing the given
RPMs, to avoid ever having to break the build for the rest of us.

In The Future (tm), I would like a mechanism to automatically
revert/reject packages from joyride based on the results of automated
testing (tinderbox?).
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )