PlayGo Patches/Commit access

Bastien bzg at
Mon Jul 21 07:50:53 EDT 2008

Hi Andrés!

I'm also a Go player and I'd really love to see this activity improve.

Is it already possible to share this activity so that children can play
together from two different XOs?  I was unable to get this working when
I last tried.  If this is not possible yet, I think this should be a top
priority, more than making it possible to play against GnuGo.

As for requests about getting commit access, I thought each activity had
a maintainer with its email well advertized, but this is not the case.

The maintainer's email could appear either on the activity wiki page
and/or in the git repository.  Sadly enough, there is no such contact
information neither on nor in the git
repo:;a=summary (there is
only "Gerard J. Cerchio" as a name...)

Another good place to find the name of the maintainer would be

In other git repos, the "Owner" is often an email, which makes it
straightforward for anyone to jump into a project.  See for example

In or, you can send messages to the owner:

Looking forward to kibbitzing with people around here...