Devel Digest, Vol 29, Issue 106

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:48:45 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

We need keep that capability of upgrade from anywhere to anywhere if at
all possible! That is a huge benefit for our customers and for our
managing the scope of testing.

Even if we can just keep that from any 70x forward it will be a big help.

I know we hope 8.2.0 is rock solid but it may not be so we need an
option to downgrade safely.

BTW on this issue below, I just talked to a sugar engineer and they plan
to fix that before we ship 8.2.0.

Thanks,

Greg S