Touch pad

David Leeming leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Wed Jul 16 16:49:06 EDT 2008

Hi Richard, sorry I am a bit slow with Linux :) can you say where to do the
ls -l and uname -a? Just need a bit of clarification on how to check it is
installed.

By the way, I DID notice a bit of jumping cursor behaviour after the install
on a couple of XOs. The 4-finger salute helped a lot. Too early to make any
conclusions, as maybe it wasn't installed properly.

David Leeming
OLPC Coordinator, SPC and Technical Advisor, People First Network
Honiara, Solomon Islands