Reminder: Tuesday Release & Wednesday Software Meetings -- 2:00 PM in #olpc-meeting on irc.freenode.org

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Mon Jul 14 18:11:18 EDT 2008

Dear world,

We should meet tomorrow to discuss release questions and on Wednesday to
discuss tickets. I will arrive fifteen minutes early for each of these meetings
to finalize the agenda for each; however, here are some tentative items:

-------------------------------------

For TUESDAY:

=== Status

* Where are we? (freeze status, general bugginess, ...)
* What build should you be testing / providing packages for?

=== Resourcing

* I want a volunteer to read bugs@ with me and yell when they see important
  things go by. Also to fix obviously mistakes and add appropriate tagging.

* Sugar seems like it needs help.

* Collaboration really needs help.

* We've got a lot of things ready for testing by QA that aren't being tested.
  What's the hangup?

=== Miscellanea

* Walter's Peru Security update?

* Backwards compatibility?

* What should we be considering for our next release?

* Tickets for Wednesday?

-------------------------------------

For WEDNESDAY:

A review of blockers; present and proposed.

Finally, please reply with other items that you'd like to discuss or join me
early at each of our meetings. As before, we'll record the minutes and
the agenda in Gobby.

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. - We haven't made much progress on action items from last week's meeting.
Sigh.