ssl authentication [was (another) WebKit port of Browse]

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at
Sun Jul 13 20:11:11 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Ivan Krstić
<krstic at> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2008, at 11:59 PM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
>> Which IDMR - the sun one with all the usual/heavily standardized
>> industry protocols - or something OLPC specific ?
> It's not a protocol, just a small Python script that does some XML-RPC
> nonsense from what I recall.

Was there a better design described somewhere? The server-side code
for idmgr needs a rewrite, so the opportunity is there if you can
point me to an outline of a saner protocol.

 martin.langhoff at
 martin at -- School Server Architect