Fwd: [Olpc-open] Video/audio from David Cavallo's Learning team talk, Friday 2:10pm-3:45pm.

Brian Jordan brian at laptop.org
Sun Jul 13 03:37:51 EDT 2008

Can anyone convert the .mov to flash video or a Windows Media Player
acceptable format for Jane? ffmpeg or iMovie 08 could do the trick.

I can't do any video conversion until I'm at the office on Monday, and
even then I have an especially busy day.

David -- can you put your slides up online somewhere or send them to
me to do so? One could then use the slides alongside the audio, and I
could then http://www.slideshare.net/ (site for syncing audio and
slides for in-browser viewing).

Cheers,
Brian