New 8.2 Stream

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sat Jul 12 06:15:05 EDT 2008

Also, was there a trac bug associated with the 'TamTam symlinks' patch
for pilgrim?  That really seems like something which should be fixed
in the TamTam activity bundles, not the filesystem, and I'm a little
concerned that adding symlinks to /usr/share/activities could confuse
the various bits of activity enumeration code in the system (including
my own, in the activity updater).

Please refer to trac bugs when at all possible in your pilgrim
commits, so that we have a chance at tracking down when and why all
these fiddly bits got into pilgrim -- and so we've got a chance of
getting them back out again later.
 --scott

p.s. I cleaned up the neglected 'master' and 'autobuild' trees so that
they match the pilgrim commit policy -- which I noticed was never
checked into git after it was emailed around back in December, so I
did that, too (on the joyride branch).

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )