Tuesday Release Meeting - Notes

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:30:17 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

Great notes! Short and informative. I don't you or Gobby gets the
credit, but thanks regardless.

Two suggestions for next week's meeting.

1 - Let's take agenda items in advance and set the agenda in advance. We
can do a brief agenda review but I hope we can spend most of the meeting
on substantive work and not setting the agenda.

2 - Let's roll over AI status as the first item each week. Once they are
done, you can put a brief note in the minutes saying done and adding a
link as needed. If they are still open they go on the open AI list until
t hey are closed one way or another.

I have one big one for next weeks agenda:
Backward compatibility of activities.

Thanks,

Greg S