Log Activity log posting.

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 07:50:47 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
> It appears that logs posted in the Log Activity go, by default, to
>
>  olpc.scheffers.net/olpc/submit.tcl

Of interest, recent discussion on IRC discussed the possibility of
providing a mechanism for getting logs to "the right place" more
easily.  Specifically, it might be possible to add a field to the
.info file so activity developers can indicate where logs should wind
up.  Of course, there are security/privacy concerns (and of course
spam concerns), especially if we want kids producing these activities.
 Any thoughts on how we could do this sanely?

- Eben