Home View appearance

Chris Barrett Chris at barrett-architect.com
Tue Jul 8 10:23:56 EDT 2008

Just a lowly G1G1 end user here,

I would strongly agree that the option of free form, list or ring is a great
feature.  The choice may be seen as unnecessary clutter but it provides an
avenue of customization and familiarity for those using the device and would
add to the polish of the overall design.  Kids like customizing their
environments to what suits them, I know I certainly do.  I'll add that the
addition of a choice between free-form or list view to the network pane
would also be a welcome addition for anyone trying to use the machine in
areas with many APs (not it's intended operating condition, I know).

Just throwing that out there.

--
Regards,

Chris Barrett