Home View appearance

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 8 06:52:16 EDT 2008

Now I see that the XO icon thing is a dupe:
https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7043

I do not see any connection with 7430 however. What I wanted to say is
that if you really want to keep that useless Free Form view then at
least select the Circle View by default (for the Circle vs Free Form).

Another problem is that the Activity button (the 4th zoom level) can
select the Journal if that was the last active activity. It has an own
button so I cannot see any reason why it has to be the way it is. It is
an annoyance that when I download several things then go from Browse to
the Journal, open the pdf in Read, close Read and click the button it
switches back to Journal and not Browse. It should not treat Journal as
an application.