koji vs. dropbox

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon Jul 7 17:43:50 EDT 2008

Dennis and I disagree on the dropbox; I view it as an essential
mechanism to unblock developers to allow rapid development.  He is
concerned that it discourages people from making changes the "right"
way.  Regardless...

The dropbox should still be functional, but you do need a proper
changelog entry (either a *.changes file or a file named ChangeLog)
for your RPM to get picked up.  You should get an email from the build
system complaining if a missing changelog is keeping your package out,
but the script didn't know which email address corresponded to user
'ypod' on dev (fixed now).
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )