release contracts

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Thu Jul 3 11:29:43 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
> two things that surprised me today when looking at trac:
>
> https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7382 is assigned to me, but Simon is the
> Browse maintainer (and coded most of the changes this release).
>
> https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7381 is assigned to Marco, but those
> features were coded by me. Also, this ticket doesn't specify who
> provides test cases, last I heard it was going to be Eben.

I'd suspect that it was just misunderstanding on Greg's part.  I'm
guessing he's most concerned that *someone* be assigned to the tasks,
not the particular identity of who.  So, since Greg is on vacation
until the 10th (IIRC), I suggest going ahead and updating #7381 and
#7382 so they reflect reality.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )