Release 8.2.0 -- pls add critical features

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:24:39 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> On your second point, I think the thread has been productive. I marked
> the bug a blocker for 8.2.0. I think we will close it by including the
> remove via Journal solution unless Eben can be convinced of a better
> implementation.

Actually, the solution proposed is specifically the opposite, since
the nature of the request is to be able to remove activities which /do
not/ appear in the Journal (as well as those that do).  The design
specified requires adding the ability to remove activities to the list
view of Home, which provides a neat filterable list of all activities
on the laptop.

- Eben