Salut/avahi/meshview issues

Ricardo Carrano carrano at ricardocarrano.com
Wed Jan 30 12:34:33 EST 2008

Allow me to offer a perspective.

Last year I went to a trial school in Porto Alegre (South part of Brazil).
We grabbed five XOs and went to the housing project where the children live.
There, five kids could use the chat activity from their homes. Everyone was
very excited. The possibilities of the mesh are huge (ok, within limits,
like anything). Let's not forget that no infrastructure is the default
condition around the  world (at least in many years to come).

This is not a waste of our time.