status of GRUB on XO

Robert Millan rmh at aybabtu.com
Sun Jan 27 04:12:57 EST 2008

Hi,

Reporting current status of GRUB on XO:

  - Missing some parts of AT keyboard driver (arrows don't work).

  - Can only access SD cards (via OFW callbacks), in any of the filesystems
    supported by GRUB.  Accessing the NAND or USB drives will require adding
    new drivers (I expect the latter will come soon, since it is also needed
    on i386-pc).

  - Supports serial terminal (I couldn't try this on real hardware, but I
    assume it works).

  - Loader only supports Multiboot2 images for now.

--
Robert Millan

<DRM> What use is a phone call… if you are unable to speak?
(as seen on /.)