OLPC promotes terrorism

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 25 05:09:20 EST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008, at 10:45 AM, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> And, no, we do not have (or need) a moderator in this list,
> People are free to spend their time by discussing the sex
> of angels and the color of water as much as they like.

Should you try discussing either, you might learn you're incorrect
about the existence of a moderator. That I haven't had to intervene
much recently is more a testament to our ability to stay on-topic than
an indicator of OLPC's willingness to let this list run rampant.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org